Thursday, December 31, 2009

6 Minutes Dougie Fresh, You're On!

Well, that flashback to the glory days of hip hop are used to describe my post. I have to create various and sundry challenges for the writing discipline, because, well, I want to become a writer!

I'm doing the 6-minute challenge. I have 4 minutes left!

I overheard a (actual) writer on NPR, saying, "whatever you do, do not 'not write'" or something to that effect.

So I am trying to write. A lot. Maybe I should say 'often' because I'm just not going to get that much written in 6, make that 2, minutes. At least I am writing again, and I will be writing more.

Your gift, gratis, from me!

Late Christmas gift? Sure. New Year's blessing? Mos def!

THough I will end it with a friendly 'hello'. Wait, make that a friendly, 'aloha'.
Cause I gotta say buh-bye too. Six minutes are gone!

~pax~
MMS

No comments: