Saturday, July 4, 2009

The Pirate, the Sea, and Luca Brazzie

Face front, true believers!

Yes, it is true. I am back! And this time...of, its all been said before. Just know that I am back, and I am ready to write. And write I will. And, later it will be. You see, I am square in the middle of a wonderful adventure. And its sharply dinnertime in this particular wonderful adventure. My bride of 13 plus years (the fare Mary Ann, of course) and I have yet to dine. And dine we will! More than that, we will sup together on this fine day--it is a fine day, the 4th of July, a fine day, indeed--with some fresh catch. Tuna I am thinking. Of course, the obligatory fresh shrimp, probably some crab--legs or claws--taters, maybe some maters, corn, and the rest...well, leave that to your imagination.

This entry is a quick one. Check that. This is a rushes entry. I have so much to tell, and yet MA is actually ready ahead of schedule! So, the opportunity, as the day, must be seized!

I will be back, although it may be, technically, July 5th. But in an effort to show my readership (hopefully more than the triumvirate of "me, myself, and I") that I mean business, and pleasure, with my new commitment to write...I am back, as promised. And its Independence Day.

Happy Independence Day. Come back. There is much to tell. Read. Celebrate. Live.

See you soon.

M~

No comments: