Saturday, November 29, 2008

Greetings to All

I wish to extend a holiday greeting to the vast and various readership out there! I did not have that perfect opportunity to get to my wooded sanctuary and write away! though I will, and after today and next week and as we move closer and closer to Christmas--the most wonderful time of the year, indeed--I will be giving more and more time to our shared, blogged, bond.

In that mean time, get out, be safe, see your family--tell your loved ones that you love them, and then show them--party with friends, laugh, shop (responsibly), and celebrate that its true...it's a wonderful life.

I will be happy to chronicle my Thanksgiving adventure with MA and Farnsworth and the fam, and soon get back to my promise: the journey to Yankee Stadium, and back!

peace to you all! real, warm, peace...

Mateo

No comments: